(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Identity Theft Affidavit | USA


    If you are a victim of identity theft or if some of your personal information has been compromised, you can file this Identity Theft Affidavit with the Internal Revenue Service.

    • You must complete the affidavit according to the instructions and file it with the Department of the Treasury, by mail or by fax.
    • If you have any concerns that someone may have stolen any of your confidential personal information, filing this affidavit is an important tool in fraud prevention.
    • IRS Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit, rev. 4-2017.
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 18-July-2018
    SKU: 3488