Actor Employment Agreement for Non-Union Day Performers
Hire a non-union day player for a film or television production with this Actor Employment Agreement.
- The actor will provide his/her own wardrobe, except for period costumes or specialty items which will be provided by the production company.
- The film's producer represents that it is not a party to any Screen Actors Guild collective bargaining agreement, and the performer warrants that he/she is not a member of any union or guild which would prevent the performer from working on the picture.
- The actor gives the producer the exclusive right to use the actor's name and likeness in connection with the picture. The producer will also hold all merchandising rights, and will pay the actor a pro rata share of the gross revenues derived from the use of the actor's name or likeness in connection with merchandising.
- The contract includes an employment eligibility clause as required by U.S. laws, which can be deleted for Canadian film productions.
- The Actor Employment Agreement for Non-Union Day Performers is a fully customizable template. You can use it in both the United States and in Canada.
Last Updated: 03-Jul-2018