(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Alberta Certificate of Lis Pendens under Builders Lien Act


    Alberta contractors, if you are starting legal action against a property owner under the Builders Lien Act, you need to register a Certificate of Lis Pendens against the property.

    • The Certificate of Lis Pendens (or CLP) gives notice to any mortgagee, encumbrancee or potential purchaser that there is a pending legal action which affects title to the property.
    • You must file the CLP first in Court of Queen's Bench and then in the Land Titles Office.
    • This is Form 6 prescribed by the Builders' Lien Act, provided by Click the link to download the form from their website.
    Download Type: Other
    Last Updated: 28-September-2021
    SKU: 1027