Alberta Road Crossing Pipeline Agreement
Grant another party the right to construct a road across a pipeline in Alberta with this Road Crossing Pipeline Agreement.
- The oil company which owns the pipeline gives a second party (the grantee) the right to construct a roadway crossing the company's pipeline in certain designated areas of the pipeline right-of-way.
- The grantee is responsible for locating and marking all pipelines that lie within the crossing area.
- The road must be constructed so that it does not reduce the clearance between the pipeline and the existing ground level.
- Before performing any sub-surface work, the grantee must locate the pipeline by hand digging and must not use any excavation equipment within a 1-metre distance.
- The grantee will have the right to enter on the land to maintain, repair and remove the road.
- This Alberta Road Crossing Pipeline Agreement template is a downloadable legal form in MS Word format. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 23-October-2017