Canada Agreement to Sell Interest in Software
Software developers can sell their ownership interest in a software application with this template agreement for Canada.
- The software being sold was developed specifically for the purchaser by the developer.
- The sale includes the source code and related documentation for the software.
- The parties agree that this is a sale and not a license for use of the software.
- All title and rights in and to the software passes to the buyer upon completion of the transaction.
- The seller waives all intellectual property rights to the program, including moral rights.
This Canada Agreement to Sell Interest in Software
is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016