Asset Purchase Agreement | Canada
Purchase the assets of a Canadian business with this comprehensive Asset Purchase Agreement.
- The business is sold as a going concern, including assets, inventory and goodwill.
- The amount of the purchase price allocated to inventory will be adjusted prior to closing based on the actual physical inventory at that time.
- The transaction is conditional in part upon the parties completing all of their covenants that must be performed prior to closing.
- Schedules include Definitions, Representations and Warranties of Seller, and a Non-Competition Agreement are included in this package.
- The Asset Purchase Agreement package is available in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your specific needs.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 18-July-2022