Canada Consulting Agreement for IT Services
If you provide IT services for Canadian businesses, this Consulting Agreement template is an easy and fast way to prepare your client contracts.
- The contract template can be used in any province or territory of Canada.
- The IT consultant is autonomous and is not subject to supervision by the client's personnel.
- This contract is not exclusive. The IT consultant has the right to work for other clients.
- The consultant is responsible for its own employee deductions and remittances, and indemifies the client against any claims by Canada Revenue Agency or others with respect to its employees.
- The IT consulting firm and its employees shall not disclose any of the client's confidential information.
- Ownership of all deliverables under the contract belongs solely to the client.
- The contract includes a non-solicitation clause to prevent the consultant from soliciting the client's customers or employees.
To access the form, follow these three steps: 1. Add it to your cart. 2. Check out and pay for the form. 3. Download it.
Last Updated: 16-June-2016