Consulting and Confidentiality Contract | Canada
Any company in Canada that hires outside consultants should download this Consulting Services and Confidentiality Agreement.
- This is a two part contract. The Consulting Services Contract covers the terms and conditions governing the consultant's retainer. The Confidentiality Agreement is written to protect your sensitive business information from disclosure by the consultant.
- The consultant is being retained as an independent contractor and not as an employee of the company.
- The consultant's duties include numerous financial and managerial functions such as preparing budget plans and budgets, preparing financial statements, developing company policies, overseeing investor relations and sourcing opportunities for acquisitions.
- The template is fully customizable and can be used anywhere in Canada except Quebec.
- You can download your copy of the Canada Consulting Services and Confidentiality Contract immediately after purchasing it.
Last Updated: 30-April-2021