Exclusive Distributor Agreement | Canada
Contract with a distributor to sell your products across Canada with this Exclusive Distributor Agreement for Canadian manufacturers.
- The distributor is required to meet predetermined minimum purchase obligations throughout the term of the contract.
- The distributor must devote a specified percentage of its display space to the products.
- The manufacturer must give the distributor 30 days notice before a price change can be put into effect.
- The manufacturer will refer all sales and leads within the territory to the distributor.
- The Canada Exclusive Distributor Agreement is a fully editable legal document template which can be customized to fit your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 10-February-2021