Franchise Agreement for Fast Food Restaurant | Canada
Create a Franchise Agreement for new fast food restaurant franchisees with this comprehensive downloadable template for Canadian franchisors.
- The franchisee agrees to operate the business using the system developed by the franchisor for preparing and selling the food, operating the equipment, marketing, staffing, and generally managing the franchise business.
- Provisions for payment of the initial franchisee fee and a continuing royalty.
- The franchisor sets a minimum yearly advertising budget to which the franchisee must contribute.
- Training and assistance will be provided by the franchisor.
- The franchisee must purchase and sell products approved by the franchisor.
- The franchisee can only make modifications to the franchise system with the consent of the franchisor.
- The franchisee has the right to use the franchisor's trade marks in connection with operating the business.
- Confidentiality provisions.
- Provisions for termination by either party.
- Fully editable and easy to customize to fit your business model.
Last Updated: 26-July-2018