Canada Letter of Intent to Purchase Commercial Real Estate Property
Get the ball rolling on a purchase of commercial real estate in Canada with this template Letter of Intent.
- Signing a letter of intent signals to lenders and contractors that you plan to proceed with the purchase and helps you get an early start on site development, construction and financing before signing the formal purchase and sale contract.
- The Letter of Intent summarizes the discussions between the parties to date.
- The vendor will provide the purchaser with all documentation relating to the property and any leasehold tenants early enough to allow the purchaser a chance to review it prior to the closing.
- The purchaser must be satisfied with the document review and the inspection of the property, and must also be able to secure sufficient financing before the transaction can close.
- You can use the LOI template in any Canadian province or territory.
Purchase and download the Letter of Intent form, and you can quickly and easily customize it with the details of your real estate purchase.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016