(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Canada Licence for Use of Public Facility


    Rent space in a public facility to a user (tenant) on a monthly or weekly basis with this Licence for Use Agreement.

    • This agreement is for use in Canada. It can be used for space in a town hall, community centre or similar type of facility.
    • This form of agreement is ideal for a tenant who wants to use the venue on an ongoing basis, such as for regular meetings, weekly or monthly social gatherings, etc.
    • The Licence includes an option for storage space, so an organization, club or society can store equipment and other items on the premises.
    • The tenant will pay a yearly usage fee, to be paid in equal monthly installments, and will also pay any applicable taxes or other charges related to its use of the premises.
    • The tenant must also carry adequate general liability insurance.
    • The tenant indemnifies the landlord against any liability arising out of any act or neglect by the tenant.
    This Canada Licence for Use of Public Facility is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to suit your needs.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 4334