Canada Nanny Referral Contract
Nanny and au pair placement services in Canada can sign up candidates for placement with their clients with this easy-to-use template Nanny Referral Contract.
- The agency's role is to act as a referral agent only. The nanny is not employed by the agency.
- The agency is not obligated to find a position for the nanny.
- The nanny must pay all of his/her own travel and relocation expenses.
- The nanny does not pay any agency fees. The employer is responsible for paying all of those fees.
- The agency will have no liability arising from any referral, and will have no obligation to reimburse the nanny for any fees or costs incurred by the nanny during the job search.
- The agency and prospective employers have the right to verify all information provided by the nanny.
To get the Nanny Referral Contract for your agency, add it to your cart and check out. Once done, you'll be able to download the form and customize it for your business.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016