Offer to Purchase Controlled Land | Canada
Buy farm land in Canada for development with this Offer to Purchase Controlled Land.
- Controlled land means land that falls outside of the boundaries of a city, town, village or summer village (for example, farm land).
- This type of Offer is often used by a developer to purchase land adjacent to city limits for future development.
- The vendor warrants that it is not aware of any proposed expropriation of the land.
- The vendor has not received notice of any circumstance which might affect the zoning or use of the land.
- The vendor is not aware of any environmental issues affecting the land.
- The vendor will transfer title to the land over to the purchaser, on trust conditions, to allow the purchaser to secure mortgage financing in order to complete the sale.
- This legal form is not province-specific and can be used in many regions in Canada with minimal changes.
Last Updated: 07-May-2021