Canada Offer to Purchase Controlled Land
Buy farm land in Canada for development with this Offer to Purchase Controlled Land.
- Controlled land means land that falls outside of the boundaries of a city, town, village or summer village (for example, farm land).
- This type of Offer is often used by a developer to purchase land adjacent to city limits for future development.
- The vendor warrants that it is not aware of any proposed expropriation of the land.
- The vendor has not received notice of any circumstance which might affect the zoning or use of the land.
- The vendor is not aware of any environmental issues affecting the land.
- The vendor will transfer title to the land over to the purchaser, on trust conditions, to allow the purchaser to secure mortgage financing in order to complete the sale.
This Canada Offer to Purchase Controlled Land is not province-specific and can be used in many regions with minimal changes.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016