Offer to Purchase Interest in Software | Canada
Make an offer to purchase an interest in a developer's software products with this comprehensive template for Canadian businesses.
- The prospective purchaser wishes to buy an undivided interest in title to the software and source code created by the developer.
- As co-owners, neither the software developer nor the purchaser is obligated to account to the other for income or expenses.
- Closing of the transaction will be subject to the purchaser completing a satisfactory due diligence review of the developer's financial records and other relevant material.
- If the offer is terminated without a transaction being completed, it will not release either party from liability for any breach of the terms of the offer.
- The downloadable template is available in MS Word format and can be easily modified to accommodate your specific conditions.
- The Offer to Purchase has been created in compliance with Canadian copyright and intellectual property laws. It can be used across Canada except for Quebec, where a French language version may be required.
Last Updated: 20-Jul-2018