Questionnaire for Choosing Executors | Canada
This Executorship Questionnaire for Canadians will help you choose executors and personal representatives as part of your estate planning process.
- Complete the detailed 14-page questionnaire form with all the pertinent information you need in order to choose the people who will administer your estate after your death, or act on your behalf if you become incapacitated, including: an executor, trustee, guardian for minor children, and attorney under an Enduring Power of Attorney.
- The form also includes instructions for preparing estate planning documents: (will, power of attorney and advance medical directive).
- No need to buy multiple copies for different family members - purchase one copy and use it as often as you like.
- This form is downloadable and fully editable. Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in Canada.
Last Updated: 14-February-2022