Prepare a Cohabitation Agreement for Same Sex Couple with this easy-to-use template.
- The Agreement is for a couple who are living together or planning to live together.
- The intent of a Cohabitation Agreement is to establish the ownership of property between the partners.
- Title to property and assets belonging to one of the parties prior to the cohabitation remains with that party.
- Each party's income belongs solely to that party.
- Each of the partners will maintain their own separate bank account, but they will open a joint account to pay household expenses, such as groceries, utilities, etc.
- All property acquired using joint funds will be considered joint property, and will be divided evenly if the parties separate.
- Each party is responsible for his/her own debts and obligations.
This Cohabitation Agreement for Same Sex Couple
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016