Due Diligence Guide for Private Company Investment or Purchase
Before you purchase or invest in a privately held company, do your due diligence with this 5-page guide and checklist covering such items as:
- a review of the corporate documents,
- shareholders, shareholder loans, guarantees, options and warrants,
- financial review,
- corporate borrowing, credit facilities, and debt obligations,
- taxes and government compliance,
- operations management,
- products, competition, sales and marketing,
- employees and senior management,
- tangible and intellectual property,
- legal action by and against the business,
- overview of the company's insurance coverages,
- third party consents and approvals required.
Don't put your investment at risk by not doing your homework. Get the Investor / Purchaser Due Diligence Guide for private companies.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016