Online businesses need to have a comprehensive marketing strategy in place. This Marketing Plan template helps you develop, plan and coordinate present and future efforts for your online and offline marketing campaign. The template includes:
- business opportunity and strategy,
- market entry, positioning and branding strategy,
- development and expansion of services and product lines,
- pricing strategy,
- marketing philosophy and goals,
- revenue generation strategy,
- advertising and promotion strategy,
- potential alliances,
- SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats),
- major competitors and competition strategy.
- a Confidentiality Agreement to protect your proprietary business information.
This E-Commerce Company Marketing Plan
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016