Exclusive European Distribution Agreement
Find distributors to handle your products in Europe with this Exclusive European Distribution Agreement for manufacturers and suppliers based in the UK.
- The distributor agrees not to compete with the supplier within the territory.
- The supplier reserves the right to sell products to customers within the territory who wish to deal directly with them.
- The supplier will use best endeavours to fill all of the distributor's purchase orders.
- The distributor must use best endeavours to promote and sell the products, must maintain a minimum inventory, and must meet specified performance targets.
- The distributor must not accept warranty claims without the approval of the supplier.
- The parties agree to submit disputes to binding arbitration in the United Kingdom.
The Exclusive European Distribution Agreement is governed by the laws of England and can be used throughout the UK.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016