Exclusive European Distribution Agreement
Find distributors to handle your products in Europe with this Exclusive European Distribution Agreement for manufacturers and suppliers based in the UK.
- The distributor agrees not to compete with the supplier within the territory.
- The supplier reserves the right to sell products to customers within the territory who wish to deal directly with them.
- The supplier will use best endeavours to fill all of the distributor's purchase orders.
- The distributor must use best endeavours to promote and sell the products, must maintain a minimum inventory, and must meet specified performance targets.
- The distributor must not accept warranty claims without the approval of the supplier.
- The parties agree to submit disputes to binding arbitration in the United Kingdom.
- This legal agreement is governed by the laws of England and can be used throughout the UK.
Last Updated: 03-November-2022