Film Completion Agreement
Deliver this Film Completion Agreement to the guarantor underwriting the completion and delivery of the film to secure financing for your motion picture.
- The guarantor has the right to recoup any secured sums from gross receipts of the film, subject to the prior rights of the financier under the Financing Agreement, and subject to any prior rights of the distributors, and the screen actor's guild.
- In return for payment of the guarantor's fee by the producer, the guarantor agrees to issue a completion guaranty to the financier.
- The template includes (i) a set of standard terms, (ii) warranties and representations of the producer, and (ii) provisions with respect to insurance that must be obtained by the producer.
- Available in MS Word format, customizable and reusable.
- This is a generic legal form which can be used in many jurisdictions.
Last Updated: 10-December-2021