Film Score Composer Agreement (Work for Hire)
Hire a composer to write and arrange a musical score for a motion picture under the terms of this Film Score Composer Agreement.
- The work will be deemed a work for hire. The composer will write, arrange, record, conduct, prepare and produce the film score as an employee-for-hire.
- The score, recordings, copyrights and intellectual property rights will be the property of the producer.
- The composer will receive 100% of the writer's share of performance royalties for the musical score.
- The template includes a schedule which explains the method of calculating gross receipts â„ royalties payable to the composer in the event of a recording contract for the score.
- You can customize the Film Score Composer Agreement and use it on subsequent film projects. Once you download it, you own it.
Last Updated: 31-January-2022