Florida Notice of Commencement
Chapter 713 of the Florida Statutes requires property owners to give a Notice of Commencement to mortgage lenders and other interested parties when doing improvements to their real property.
- The property owner must notify mortgagees and other parties with an interest in the property of the the date on which the construction, improvements or renovations on the property will begin.
- The Notice contains information about the contractor, the surety, and the guarantor on the project.
- A brief description of the work to be performed is also required.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 23-October-2021