Section 713.06(2)(a) of the Florida Statutes requires lienors to give notice to a property owner with this Notice to Owner form as a prerequisite to perfecting their lien for a construction or renovation project.
- The form conforms with the requirements of the Statutes and includes all the required information.
- The template also includes a copy of the relevant section of the Statutes, for your reference.
- Once you purchase the form, you can use it as often as you like. There are no additional license fees or other charges.
- If you're a contractor or supplier, you need the Notice to Owner form. Download yours today.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 11-January-2022