Florida Self Storage License Agreement
Write a customer contract for a Florida self storage facility quickly and easily with this template Self Storage License Agreement.
- The lease can be for 1 year or month to month.
- The renter agrees not to store property in the unit that is valued above an agreed-upon value.
- The renter grants the facility a first priority lien over the renter's goods in storage, as security for the renter's performance under the agreement.
- The facility has the right to lock out the renter if fees or charges remain unpaid for more than 5 days after due.
- No hazardous, toxic or dangers materials are to be stored on the premises.
- The renter must provide its own insurance.
The Florida Self Storage License Agreement is meant to protect your lien rights for unpaid storage fees. Download it today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016