Prepare a Sworn Statement of Account to Owner by Contractor â„ Subcontractor with this downloadable template for Florida.
- The Sworn Statement is given in accordance with S. 713.16(2) of the Florida Statutes, and is being made for the purpose of inducing the owner to pay the contractor.
- The contractor or subcontractor (the 'affiant') lists all materials and/or labor supplied for improvements to the owner's property, and all amounts still due and owing for those materials and/or labor.
- The affiant also swears that there are no lien claims in respect of the improvements to the property.
- The affiant agrees to provide lien waivers for all labor and materials furnished for the improvements upon payment.
- The file includes a copy of Florida Statutes Section 713.16(2).
This Florida Sworn Statement of Account by Contractor
template is in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.