International Software Distribution Agreement
Appoint distributors to sell your software titles in territories around the world under the terms and conditions of this International Software Distribution Agreement.
- The software publisher appoints the distributor to act as its exclusive distributor within a defined primary territory, and as a non-exclusive distributor in secondary territories.
- The distributor must meet minimum annual revenue quotas set by the publisher.
- The distributor must provide written reports identifying any problems arising from errors in the software.
- The software publisher will provide all corrections, enhancements and upgrades to the software, as well as training and support.
- The software publisher will provide a list of all current customers and all potential sales leads within the distributor's territories.
- The distributor agrees not to take part in marketing or developing any product which would compete with the software.
- This International Software Distribution Agreement is provided in MS Word format and is easy to customize to fit your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 11-May-2021