Manage rental premises and prepare the required legal forms quickly and affordably with these Kentucky Rental Property Management Forms.
- Save time. These template leases, rental agreements and notice forms make it easy to put together the documents you need for your residential or commercial tenants.
- Save money too.Our downloadable forms are an economical alternative to pre-printed documents because you pay for them once, and use them as often as you need to.
- State-specific legal forms. All forms are written in accordance with Kentucky landlord-tenant laws.
Have prospective tenants applying for a rental vacancy fill out this Kentucky Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy.
Applicants must supply information about:
- their employment history,
- the amount of their current monthly expenses,
- names and addresses of previous and current landlords,
- personal and credit references.
This Kentucky Rental Application Form for Residential Tenancy
is a downloadable template for la.....
Draw up a contract to manage a landlord's residential rental premises with this Kentucky Rental Property Management Agreement.
- The manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- The manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- The owner authorizes the manager to collect .....
Give potential tenants a chance to view a rental unit with this Kentucky Rental Property Viewing Agreement for residential rentals.
- Have the prospective tenants sign the Agreement before you provide them with a key to view the property.
- They must also provide a personal item (such as a credit card) and a specified cash deposit for the key, which will be returned to them when they return the key.
- This reusable rental template can be used by landlords or renta.....
Kentucky landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager
The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee. The resident manager's duties and responsibilities include:
- collecting rent and late fees and issuing receipts to tenants;
- issuing eviction and default notices;
Kentucky landlords, prepare a statement of damage deposit amounts for a residential tenant at the end of their tenancy with this Security Deposit Refund â„ Claim Statement
- The Statement sets out the amount of the original security deposit and any additional deposits, less any deductions being made for unpaid rent or utilities, cleaning charges, repair charges, etc.
- It also sets out whether a refund is being paid to the tenant or if any additional amount is still owi.....