Mississippi Real Estate Sale and Purchase Agreement
Sell a residential property with this Mississippi Real Estate Sale and Purchase Agreement.
- The sale is contingent upon the buyer being able to a new mortgage loan. If the buyer is not able to secure the loan after applying in good faith, any earnest money deposit already paid will be returned to the buyer.
- If the buyer fails to apply for the loan or complete the loan process, the buyer will be considered in default.
- The seller is responsible for paying and satisfying any special liens, and for providing a new hazard insurance policy at closing.
- The seller will pay the realtor's commission.
- The seller will convey good and marketable title by general warranty deed and must provide a Certificate of Title that the buyer can use to obtain title insurance.
- The seller must also provide a termite certificate.
- The Mississippi Real Estate Sale and Purchase Agreement is available in MS Word format and is easy to use and understand.
Last Updated: 07-April-2021