(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    NSW Claim for Refund of Bond Money


    Get your rental bond money back with this free Claim for Refund of Bond Money form from the New South Wales Office of Fair Trading pursuant to the Residential Tenancies Act 1987.

    • This form is to be completed and signed by both the landlord (or agent) and the tenant(s) at the end of the tenancy to request the refund of a rental bond.
    • The Claim form includes information about rental bonds and instructions to help you complete the form, as well as information on what to do if the parties do not agree to the refund amount.
    New South Wales Claim for Refund of Bond Money Form ADV7061, revised to 05/08.
    Download Type: Adobe PDF
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 1653