Agreement to Contract Out of Property (Relationships) Act | New Zealand
You and your spouse or partner can protect the property you individually own by signing this Agreement to Contract Out of the New Zealand Property (Relationships) Act 1976.
- Under the Act, your assets would be split 50/50 with your spouse or de facto partner.
- This Agreement lets the parties exclude assets and add property and assets purchased in future to the list of items to be contracted out of the jurisdiction of the Act.
- This is a digital legal document that can be used by married couples, de facto partnerships, and civil unions.
- To obtain the Agreement to Contract Out of the Property (Relationships) Act, add it to your shopping cart, pay for it via the secure checkout, and download it.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in New Zealand.
Last Updated: 18-August-2022