North Carolina Warranty Deed Form
A Warranty Deed is the most common means of transferring ownership of real estate properties in North Carolina.
- In a warranty deed, the grantor (seller) covenants that:
- he or she has good and marketable title to the real estate,
- he or she has the authority and power to transfer the title to the buyer, and
- he or she will forever defend the buyer's right to possession of the property.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of North Carolina.
Last Updated: 13-December-2022