Ohio Equipment Lease Agreement
Lease equipment to customers with this easy-to-use Equipment Lease Agreement for the State of Ohio.
- The lessee has an option to renew the lease, but the lease becomes a month-to-month rental contract if the lessee fails to renew when the initial term expires.
- The lease transaction is meant to qualify as a casual sale for State sales tax exemption, but if it does not qualify, the lessee is responsible for paying any tax payable.
- if the equipment does not operate properly, any claims by the lessee must be against the vendor of the equipment and not the lessor.
- The lessee bears the full risk of loss, damage or destruction of the equipment.
- The file includes a State of Ohio Sales and Use Tax Unit Exemption Certificate.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format and is fully customizable.
Last Updated: 30-October-2018