Ohio Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
Lease a house or apartment in Ohio to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year.
- The security deposit must not exceed 1 1/2 months' rent. If the deposit is more than 1 month's rent, the landlord must pay 5% interest on the excess.
- The tenant must give the landlord prompt notice of any needed repairs. The landlord must make all inside and outside repairs in a timely manner.
- The tenant may not make any alterations or improvements without the landlord's express permission.
- Pets are not allowed unless the landlord gives written permission. An additional pet deposit may be required.
- The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Report, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
- This legal contract template is downloadable and fully editable to fit your specific needs.
- Intended for use only in the State of Ohio.
Last Updated: 26-August-2021