Lease a house or apartment in Ohio to a tenant with this Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
- The lease runs for a fixed term, such as 1 year.
- The security deposit must not exceed 1 1/2 months' rent. If the deposit is more than 1 month's rent, the landlord must pay 5% interest on the excess.
- The tenant must give the landlord prompt notice of any needed repairs. The landlord must make all inside and outside repairs in a timely manner.
- The tenant may not make any alterations or improvements without the landlord's express permission.
- Pets are not allowed unless the landlord gives written permission. An additional pet deposit may be required.
- The form also includes a Lead Paint Disclosure form as required by federal law, and a Premises Inspection Report, to be completed by the landlord and tenant at the beginning and end of the tenancy.
This Ohio Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
is fully editable and can be easily customized to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016