Ontario Certificate of Completion of Subcontract
ON subcontractors, prepare a Certificate of Completion of Subcontract, under subsection 33(1) of the Ontario Construction Lien Act, with this easy template.
- The form certifies that a subcontract for supply of services or materials for improvements to a property has been completed, and is issued by either the payment certifier (if any), or jointly by the owner and contractor (if no payment certifier).
- The form contains a copy of subsection 33(1) of the Act, for your reference.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Form 7, available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Last Updated: 10-May-2022