Ontario Equipment Lease Agreement
Lease equipment to customers under the terms of this template lease contract for the Province of Ontario.
- The lessee is to use the equipment for its own purposes only with no third party access except for repair or maintenance.
- Title to all equipment remains with the lessor, and lessee must protect lessors title to the equipment and agrees not to mortgage, charge or encumber the same.
- The lessor has the right to register a security interest with respect to the lease.
- The lessee is responsible for maintenance and repair.
- The lessee accepts the equipment on an as-is basis.
- The lessor will provide copies of manufacturer warranties, but gives no warranty of its own.
- This legal document template is intended to be used in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Save yourself time and money with this standard form Equipment Lease. Add it to your shopping cart, check out and download the file - start using it immediately!
Last Updated: 07-February-2021