Prepare an Order to appoint a receiver manager over the property of a debtor with this digital template for Province of Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Commercial List.
The receiver must have access to, among other things:
- books, deeds, contracts, and papers;
- accounting records, budgets;
- computer systems, programs and storage media;
- monies, cheques, remittances;
- and all other records, information, and property of the debtor, in order to carry on the business of the debtor.
The Order to Appoint Receiver Manager includes a Receiver's Certificate acknowledging the amount due to the creditor.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016