These optional Price Quote provisions can be added to a Manufacturing Agreement, to provide for the following items:
- The price quote is based on current costs of materials and labor.
- Cancellation costs, taxes and levies will be paid by the customer.
- The customer indemnifies the manufacturer against losses or damages.
- Provisions for dealing with damaged or defective goods.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Shipping and delivery dates.
- Billing and payment methods.
These Price Quote Provisions for Manufacturing Agreement are generic (not country-specific) and can be used almost anywhere.
Last Updated: 15-June-2021