Sign up performers to your public relations agency and write your own custom contracts with this easy-to-use Publicist Services Contract.
As the performer's publicist, you agree to provide advice and assistance in all areas involved with publicity and public relations, including:
- choice of material to be performed by the artist,
- attendance at functions and photo ops,
- unpaid interviews in all media,
- handling of press releases and articles,
- dissemination of information about the artist.
The Agreement also contains a clause appointing the publicist as attorney-in-fact for the artist, for approval and consent purposes. The publicist does NOT act as the artist's agent or manager.
This Publicist Services Contract
template is available in MS Word format, and is totally editable to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016