Rental Premises Inspection Report
Record the condition of a rental house or apartment at the beginning and end of the tenancy with this Rental Premises Inspection Report form.
- The Report Form should be completed by the landlord, agent or property manager during the walk-through inspection of a rental premises with a new tenant prior to the beginning of the tenancy, and again when the tenant moves out.
- The Report details the condition of fixtures, appliances, flooring, windows and doors, and the general condition of the premises overall, as at the move-in and move-out dates.
- A copy of the report must be provided to the tenant within a reasonable time after moving in (check your local landlord-tenant laws to find out the exact number of days, which is usually less than 10 days).
- The form includes a Security Deposit Refund Statement, to detail any amounts being retained by the landlord at the end of the tenancy.
- Available in MS Word format and easy to fill in and to customize for your needs.
- This is a generic template which can be used anywhere.
Last Updated: 11-October-2023