Write up a customer contract for a residential roofing job with this customizable Roofing Contract template.
- Materials.The roofing contractor agrees to provide all materials, labor, tools, equipment and supervision required for the job.
- Contract Price. Payment of the contract price (less holdbacks) will be made in installments, with the balance due on completion.
- Change Orders. A signed change order is required for any alterations to the work specified.
- Job Safety. The roofing contractor is responsible for cleanup and for job site safety.
- Site Access. The home owner is responsible for providing utilities, toilets and access to the site.
- Warranty. The contractor agrees to warranty the work and correct any defects due to materials and workmanship for a specified period, and to pass on to the home owner any manufacturer's or supplier's warranties.
- Insurance. The roofing contractor is responsible for maintaining adequate insurance during the project.
This Residential Roofing Contract
template is available as a Microsoft Word document which can be easily customized with your business logo and contact information.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016