Software Development Agreement with Perpetual License
Create a custom Software Development and Perpetual License Agreement quickly and easily with this comprehensive template.
- Under this Agreement a software developer agrees to develop a system for a customer and grants the customer a non-transferable, non-exclusive perpetual license to use the system.
- Provisions of the Agreement include:
- delivery and payment schedules,
- acceptance testing procedure,
- additional services to be provided by the developer,
- indemnification of the developer by the customer (hold harmless provision),
- confidentiality obligations of the parties,
- warranties of the developer with respect to the software,
- escrow of the source code which can be retrieved by the customer in the event that the developer files bankruptcy or ceases to do business.
- This Software Development and Perpetual License Agreement does not contain specific references to the laws of any particular country and can be used in most jurisdictions.
- The template is fully editable and can be easily modified to include additional terms and conditions or to exclude non-applicable provisions.
Last Updated: 05-May-2022