Sperm Donor Agreement and Waiver of Rights
Prepare a Sperm Donor Agreement and Waiver of Parental Rights with this downloadable template contract.
- Parties. The parties to the Agreement are (i) a woman who wants to conceive a child through artificial insemination, and (ii) a man who has consented to donate sperm for the insemination procedure.
- Parental Rights. The sperm donor agrees that he will have no parental rights to the child, and will not demand custody or visitation rights.
- Child Support. The woman agrees that she gives up all right to any child support (financial, emotional or otherwise) from the donor.
- Paternity Suits. Both parties waive their rights to bring suit against the other to establish paternity of the child.
- identity of Father. The parties also agree that no father will be named on the birth certificate, and that neither of them will reveal the identity of the donor as the natural father.
- Dispute Resolution. The parties agree to refer any disputes to binding arbitration.
- Generic Form. This is a generic legal contract which is not specifically governed by the laws of any country.
The Sperm Donor Agreement and Waiver of Rights
template is available as a downloadable MS Word file, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016