Convey your interest in a Texas real estate property with this easy-to-use Quitclaim Deed.
- Under a Quitclaim Deed, the seller / transferor transfers all of its interest in the property to the transferee but does not provide any warranties regarding the property.
- This form of Deed is often used to remove one spouse's name from title following divorce proceedings.
- This is a downloadable legal form which can be re-used as often as you require.
- This is a downloadable legal form in MS Word template which is easy to fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 06-May-2021