Intellectual Property Licence Agreement | UK
Grant a third party the right to use your patents and technology throughout the UK with this Intellectual Property Licence Agreement.
- Scope of Licence. The licence is an exclusive licence to develop, make, use, market, sell, and distribute products developed with the intellectual property, within a specified geographical area.
- Sublicensing. The licensee has the right to grant sublicences to third parties, provided that such third parties agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement.
- Royalties. Royalties will be paid quarterly, based on net sales of products within the licensee's territory.
- Taxes. The licensee will deduct all taxes and other amounts required to be paid or withheld from the amount of the royalty prior to payment.
- Prosecution. The licensor will continue, at its sole cost and expense, to prosecute and maintain the patents.
- Infringement. The licensee has the right, at its expense and with the licensor's consent, to enforce the patents against infringement.
- Confidentiality. Each party is bound by mutual confidentiality provisions to protect their respective proprietary information.
- Governing Laws. The UK Intellectual Property Licence Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- How to Obtain the Form. You can download the sample agreement immediately following purchase. Buy, download, modify as desired - it's so easy.
Last Updated: 27-April-2022