Share Purchase Agreement | UK
The sale of shares is one component of selling a business. Transfer all of the outstanding shares of a private limited company to another body corporate with this Share Purchase Agreement for UK companies.
- All pre-emption rights over the shares will be waived.
- The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable costs and expenses related to the purchase of the shares, up to a specified amount. The vendor is responsible for paying all costs which exceed that maximum.
- Each party is entitled to enforce specific performance.
- Each party provides the standard representations and warranties with respect to corporate standing, authority to enter into the agreement, no conflict with laws or charter documents, and no claims pending or threatened.
- This downloadable agreement template is intended for use only by companies formed within the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 18-August-2021