USA Actor Loan Out Agreement for SAG actors
Hire an actor on a loan-out basis with this USA Actor Loan Out Agreement for SAG Members.
- The performer will provide his/her services during principal photography, as well as pre-production (rehearsals, production meetings, etc.) and post-production services (reshoots, ADR, etc.).
- The actor will be paid a weekly rate for the services rendered, and a portion of the net profits of the picture as deferred compensation.
- The relationship between the actor and the producer is not that of employee and employer. The actor is an employee of his/her loan-out corporation, and not the producer. The corporation is responsible for withholding and/or paying all amounts required to be paid with respect to the actor's employment and compensation.
- The actor will be provided with transportation, a vehicle, an expense allowance, living accommodation, and dressing room facilities.
- The actor will get screen credit and credit in paid advertising for the motion picture.
- The actor agrees not to do anything that is prohibited under any policy of insurance covering the actor that is obtained by the producer.
- The file includes a Letter of Inducement from the performer, which makes representations about the performer's relationship to the loan-out corporation, and indemnifies the producer against any claims resulting from the performer's work on the picture.
You can customize the USA Actor Loan Out Agreement for SAG Members, and re-use it on future film projects. Download your copy now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016