Actor Loan Out Agreement for SAG actors | USA
Hire an actor on a loan-out basis with this USA Actor Loan Out Agreement for SAG Members.
- The performer will provide his/her services during principal photography, as well as pre-production (rehearsals, production meetings, etc.) and post-production services (reshoots, ADR, etc.).
- The actor will be paid a weekly rate for the services rendered, and a portion of the net profits of the picture as deferred compensation.
- The relationship between the actor and the producer is not that of employee and employer. The actor is an employee of his/her loan-out corporation, and not the producer. The corporation is responsible for withholding and/or paying all amounts required to be paid with respect to the actor's employment and compensation.
- The actor will be provided with transportation, a vehicle, an expense allowance, living accommodation, and dressing room facilities.
- The actor will get screen credit and credit in paid advertising for the motion picture.
- The actor agrees not to do anything that is prohibited under any policy of insurance covering the actor that is obtained by the producer.
- The file includes a Letter of Inducement from the performer, which makes representations about the performer's relationship to the loan-out corporation, and indemnifies the producer against any claims resulting from the performer's work on the picture.
- You can customize the USA Actor Loan Out Agreement for SAG Members, and re-use it on future film projects. Download your copy now.
Last Updated: 25-February-2021