Asset Purchase Agreement | USA
This standard form USA Asset Purchase Agreement includes a set of schedules and documentation you need to transfer the assets of the business from the seller to the buyer. The package contains:
- Asset Purchase Agreement setting out the terms and conditions of the purchase and sale;
- Schedule of Definitions used in the Agreement;
- Representations and warranties of the seller regarding the corporate status of the business, contractual obligations, taxes, financial statements, condition of the assets, and other material items;
- Miscellaneous standard contract provisions, including a bulk sales law compliance provision;
- Non-Competition Agreement to be signed by the seller.
You can customize and tailor the USA Asset Purchase Agreement template to fit the specific conditions of your transaction. This digital download can be used for brokered and non-brokered sales.
Last Updated: 10-May-2021