USA Business Alliance Agreement
Collaborate with another business to develop new markets to your mutual benefit under this Business Alliance Agreement for U.S. companies.
- The parties agree to cooperate in identifying prospective customers, representing products and providing technical support to customers.
- Each party will be treated as the general contractor for projects in which it proposes the goods and services of the other party.
- Each party shall be liable only to the extent of its respective interest.
- Each party shall treat all information received from the other party as confidential.
- The template can be used anywhere in the United States.
Get your copy or the USA Business Alliance Agreement and expand your markets, grow your business and capitalize on opportunities through strategic relationships.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016