Consulting Services Contract | USA
If your firm uses outside consultants, you should have a standard Consulting Services Contract on hand. This customizable template is for businesses in the U.S.
- The Agreement can be used to retain the services of either a consulting firm or an independent consultant.
- The consultant will prepare business plans, budgets, projections, financial statements, and tax returns.
- The consultant will also develop company policies and corporate profiles, and issue press releases.
- In addition to other duties, the consultant will actively pursue acquisitions and be responsible for securing financing for those acquisitions.
- The contract includes a confidentiality agreement to be signed by the consultant in order to protect intellectual property and trade secrets belonging to the company.
- This legal template can be used throughout the United States.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 04-April-2022