USA Consulting Services Contract
If your firm uses outside consultants, you should have a standard Consulting Services Contract on hand. This customizable template is for businesses in the U.S.
- The Agreement can be used to retain the services of either a consulting firm or an independent consultant.
- The consultant will prepare business plans, budgets, projections, financial statements, and tax returns.
- The consultant will also develop company policies and corporate profiles, and issue press releases.
- In addition to other duties, the consultant will actively pursue acquisitions and be responsible for securing financing for those acquisitions.
- The contract includes a confidentiality agreement to be signed by the consultant in order to protect intellectual property and trade secrets belonging to the company.
- This legal template can be used throughout the United States.
Buy and download the Consulting Services Contract, and personalize it for your business. Use it as often as you need to - there are no additional charges.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016